As Thanksgiving and the start of another holiday season approaches, it’s a time to reflect on the year that has come to pass and the blessings bestowed upon us.
Things, or better said, people for whom I am grateful include:
- my team: Cynthia, Jake, Barb and especially Sue and Beth, who keep the engines humming.
- my grandchildren: Kekoa, Makena, Kainoa and Grace who infuse me with hope, optimism and joy.
- my boys: Deeb, Michael, Mark and Cam who hold me to the same high standards I always had for them.
- my stepdaughter Nicole, for teaching me to live in the moment, for better or worse.
- my husband Deeb: reliable, constant, adoring, smart and funny, he makes me whole.
- our family house on Martha’s Vineyard, where we gather to just be.
Wishing you and yours a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving.